The international Igor Ozim Summer Violin School in Velenje with its master programme has one of the longest traditions in Slovenia. Its origins go back to 1984, when it first took place in Ljubljana and later in Bled. Two years after its emergence its venue was permanently transferred to the newly built Music School in Velenje. Over the years the Igor Ozim Summer Violin School has hosted over 380 young, talented people from 24 different countries, many of whom have later become successful musicians. A number of different people have participated in the organization of the school over the years; two of them have been part of the project the longest: Ciril Vertačnik and Ivan Marin.
22nd international summer violin school - prof. Igor Ozim (19.-26. 8. 2016)
Music School Fran Korun Koželjski Velenje (Slovenia)
Friday, 19th - Friday, 26th August 2016
Igor Ozim, professor
Wonji Kim-Ozim, assistent
Alan Brown, piano accompanist
Summer school course
• Violin literature from all periods.
• Every active participant will receive individual lessons with prof. Igor Ozim and with prof. Wonji Kim-Ozim.
• A piano accompanist Alan Brown will be provided, participants may work with their own piano accompanist.
• Participants will be able to perform in course recitals and final concert on Friday, August 26th 2016.
• Every active participant will have practiseroom at his/her disposal all day.
• active participants: 350 EUR (lessons and work with piano accompanist)
• tuition for passive participants: daily: 25 EUR / 5 days: 100 EUR
• tuition must be payed during the course at school’s finance office
Terms of participation
• successfully passed audition
• completed application form should be send by June 15th 2016
• Friday, August 19th 2016 at 10 a.m. in Glasbena šola
(Music School) Fran Korun Koželjski, Jenkova 4, Velenje.
• applicants who do not pass the audition can become passive participants
• anyone who does not wish to participate active can become a passive participant
• every applicant has to list at least 3 works which he/she wants to study
• every applicant must bring all piano parts of accompaniment music listed on application form to the audition
• every participant consents to the organizer’s rights to use photographic material, audio and video recordings of her/him
• every applicant covers his own traveling expenses
• every participant will receive official certificate of the summer school
• number of active particiants is limited to 20
• all participants should organize their accommodation and meals during the course by themselves
• for more information about accommodation please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Urška Šramel Vučina
Tel.: +386 (0)3 898 12 22
Mob.: +386 (0)41 981 097
ACCOMODATIONS IN AND NEAR VELENJE
Below you will find the attachment with some accomodation offers. When making the booking please make sure to state that you are a taking part in Ozim summer school – an offer is prepared especially for violin summer school participants/visitors.
for more information please contact us: email@example.com