The international Igor Ozim Summer Violin School in Velenje with its master programme has one of the longest traditions in Slovenia. Its origins go back to 1984, when it first took place in Ljubljana and later in Bled. Two years after its emergence its venue was permanently transferred to the newly built Music School in Velenje. Over the years the Igor Ozim Summer Violin School has hosted over 430 young, talented people from 24 different countries, many of whom have later become successful musicians. A number of different people have participated in the organization of the school over the years; two of them have been part of the project the longest: Ciril Vertačnik and Ivan Marin.
23nd international summer violin school - prof. Igor Ozim (23.-30. 8. 2018)
Music School Fran Korun Koželjski Velenje (Slovenia)
Thursday, 23rd - Thursday, 30th August 2018
Igor Ozim, professor
Wonji Kim-Ozim, assistent
Alan Brown, piano accompanist
Summer school course
• Violin literature from all periods.
• Every active participant will receive individual lessons with prof. Igor Ozim and with prof. Wonji Kim-Ozim.
• A piano accompanist Alan Brown will be provided, participants may work with their own piano accompanist.
• Participants will be able to perform in course recitals and final concert on Friday, August 30th 2018.
• Every active participant will have practiseroom at his/her disposal all day.
Mob.: +386 (0)30 336 646
Urška Šramel Vučina
Tel.: +386 (0)3 898 12 22
Mob.: +386 (0)41 981 097
ACCOMODATIONS IN AND NEAR VELENJE
Below you will find the attachment with some accomodation offers. When making the booking please make sure to state that you are a taking part in Ozim summer school – an offer is prepared especially for violin summer school participants/visitors. for more information please contact us: email@example.com